Dataset Update Dates
An update of the interactive map is carried out once a month. The interactive map will be unavailable from 4pm till approximately 7pm on this day to allow the update to take place.
Please note that not all datasets are updated monthly. To see which datasets have been updated please see below.
The last update was carried out on Wednesday 11th April 2018.
Updates are planned for the following dates:
- Wednesday 9th May 2018
- Wednesday 13th June 2018
- Wednesday 11th July 2018
Latest Data Updates
Wednesday 11th April 2018:
The following datasets have been updated:
- Licence Blocks (GB)
- Listed Buildings (England)
- Offshore Windfarms (GB)
- Protected Wreck Sites (England)
- Registered Battlefields (England)
- Registered Parks and Gardens (England)
- Scheduled Monuments (England)
- SSSI Impact Risk Zones – to assess planning applications for likely impacts on SSSIs/SACs/SPAs & Ramsar sites (England)
- Sites of Special Scientific Interest Condition Units (England)
- Well Heads (GB)
- World Heritage Sites (England)
To see previous release details, please click here.